The G-Force is a midi tower gaming case with combination metal mesh / semi transparent front panel and a plastic front door makes this different to other CiT models.
The two 120mm 15 LED front fans and 1 x 120mm 4 LED rear fan, give the G-Force the case a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm raditor (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
- Form Factor:áMidi Tower
- Motherboard Support:áATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support:áStandard ATX
- PSU Location:áBottom
- Gaming Case:áYes
- Water Cooling:áWater Cooling Ready!
- Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
- Body Material:áSPCC 0.5mm
- Front Bezel Material:áPlastic/Mesh
- Side Panel:áWindow
- Internal Cable Management Depth:á28mm
- External Bays:á1 x 5.25ö External
- Internal Bays:á2 x 3.5ö Internal, 2 x 2.5ö Internal
- Drive Bay Notes:á1 x 5.25″ internal
- Expansion Slots:á7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front:áSpace for 2 x 120mm fans (2 x 15 LED inc.)
- Cooling Top:áSpace for 2 x 120mm fans
- Cooling Rear:áSpace for 1 x 120mm fan…Combination Front Panel – Mesh and semi transparent panel, along with the underlying 15 LED fans, give the G-Force a unique look
Front panel – Black coloured plastic with a front door and metal mesh
I/O Port – USB 2.0 x 2 + HD Audio, USB 3.0 x 1,2groups fan control and card-reader
side window – Clear side window
Chassis – Black coating interior