This video shows how to replace the touch screen digitizer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Just the glass. The video is complerte nothing is left out the edits are …
- 15,265 hits
- Laptops and Tablets Store
- Review: Apple’s Leather Sleeve for MacBook Pro is Pricey but Well Made
- MacBook Pro 2018 Initial Findings: Keyboard Design Cover-Up?
- New MacBook Pro first look (2018)
- MacBook Pro 2018 Unboxing, Review and Comparison to MacBook Pro 2017 and 18-Core iMac Pro [4K]
- Apple MacBook Pro 2018 First Look
- FULL Ubisoft E3 2018 Press Conference
- 2018 MacBook Pro + Blackmagic eGPU Unboxing!
- How Fast Is the $4000 2018 MacBook Pro 15″?
- BGST: Crackdown 3’s Most Recent Delay Is The “Final Time Microsoft Says
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hacking campaign targets iPhone users with data-stealing, location-tracking malware
- High Dynamic Range: The quest for greater image realism
- Blockchain and bluster: Why politicians always get tech wrong
- SmartFrame aims to replace jpegs to help companies protect and monetize images
- Court tells Facebook: Let dead girl's parents see her messages
- Hackers are selling backdoors into PCs for just $10
- 5G mobile: Arriving not with a bang, but a whisper
- Google: Our broadband balloons, delivery drone projects are ready for take-off
- Russia: We want volunteers to help us censor the internet
- Google: Chrome now protects you from Spectre password-stealing attacks
- Amazon's Prime Day from hell: Web site issues a rare black eye for e-commerce giant
- Thousands of Mega logins dumped online, exposing user files
- Amazon Prime Day: Business tech deals you shouldn't miss
- IBM's new Nabla containers are designed for security first
- Microsoft will end support for Skype 'Classic' after September 1
- Salesforce buys marketing intelligence firm Datorama
- Oracle's Blockchain Cloud Service is generally available
- GE to standardize Predix platform on Microsoft Azure
- Windows 10 after three years: A greatly improved report card
- Can graphical passwords keep us secure online?